Hey! I’m Isaac Overacker. I’m the CTO and co-founder of Arboreal, LLC, a company working to reimagine the way we experience tabletop roleplaying games online through the Alchemy RPG platform.
Previously, I worked at CBT Nuggets leading their mobile dev team to craft innovative and reliable offline-first apps for iOS, tvOS, Android, and Windows. During my 14 years in the industry, I’ve also dabbled in startups, contract work, and enterprise.
I think I’m happiest when I get to build something from nothing and witness firsthand the magic of creation. Programming is magic. 🪄
- Building Alchemy
- Playing TTRPGs every week on Alchemy
- Playing video games
Last updated Aug 31, 2022.
Here are some of the tools that I use every day.
- Safari (daily driver)
- Brave Browser (dev, sites that don’t work well in Safari)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) M1 Max 32 GB
- Gaming PC
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X + Noctua NH-D 15S + white covers
- GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB X TRIO
- Motherboard: NZXT N7 B550 ATX AM4 (white)
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB DDR4-3200 (black)
- Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME + Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550W + white sleeved cable extensions
- Case: NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower (white)
- Monitor: LG 38WN95C-W 38” Ultrawide
- Keyboard: Keychron K8 Pro
- Microphone: FiFine K669B (a gift from speaking at MongoDB World 2020)
- Ship of the Dead Podcast - Alchemy RPG - Aug 17, 2022
- Offline-First in an Online World - MongDB World 2020