Hey! I’m Isaac Overacker. I’m the co-founder and CTO of Alchemy RPG, a team working to reimagine the way we experience tabletop roleplaying games online.
Previously, I worked at CBT Nuggets leading their mobile dev team to craft innovative and reliable offline-first apps for iOS, tvOS, Android, and Windows. During my 14 years in the industry, I’ve also dabbled in startups, contract work, and enterprise.
I think I’m happiest when I get to build something from nothing and witness firsthand the magic of creation. Programming is magic. 🪄
- Building Alchemy
- Playing video games
Last updated Oct 29, 2023.
Here are some of the tools that I use every day.
- Terminal: Warp zsh
- Comms: Discord
- Notes: Notion
- Project Management: ClickUp
- Browser: ✨ Arc browser ✨
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2023) M2 Max 64 GB
- Gaming PC - April 2021
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X + Noctua NH-D 15S + white covers
- GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB X TRIO
- Motherboard: NZXT N7 B550 ATX AM4 (white)
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB DDR4-3200 (black)
- Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME + Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME
- PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 550W + white sleeved cable extensions
- Case: NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower (white)
- Monitor: LG 38WN95C-W 38” Ultrawide
- Keyboard: Keychron K8 Pro
- Mouse: Razer Basilisk v3 Pro
- Headphones: Beyerdymanic T90 + Schiit Valhalla 2 + Schiit Bifrost, AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) for on-the-go listening
- Gaming Headset: Razer Blackshark v2 Pro (black)
- Alchemy Devlog video series - started December 2022
- Ship of the Dead Podcast - Alchemy RPG
explicit language- Aug 17, 2022
- Offline-First in an Online World - MongoDB World 2020